Putting Sustainability at the heart of our business strategy
At CTRL Media Group Ltd, we use our scale and expertise to enable a more sustainable future. We ensure that we minimise our impact on the environment throughout the value chain. We are good corporate citizens and invest in the communities in which we operate.
IT IS OUR AIM TO
Deliver value to society. We do this in three ways:
- Our sustainability services enable our customers to adopt and develop more sustainable business practices which, in turn, help them to create products, technologies and services that deliver added value to society.
- Our corporate sustainability programmes drive our social, environmental and economic performance locally which, in turn, supports our global initiatives to minimise our impacts on society.
- Through our engagement activities and our partnerships with external stakeholders, we combine our
knowledge and expertise to deliver programmes at scale, which contribute to sustainable development.
IT IS THEREFORE OUR COMMITMENT TO
- Provide sustainable services to our customers while upholding high standards of conduct.
- Manage a long-term & profitable business by delivering measurable value to society.
- Take into account all the positive and negative environmental, social and economic impacts we have on society.
- Ensure the health, safety and development of our people, while promoting diversity and equal opportunities.
- Regularly review and manage our climate change impacts through energy reduction, efficient logistics and distribution, carbon offsetting, and promoting renewable energy.
- Minimise our water consumption and responsibly manage our effluents and waste.
- Procure products and services in a responsible way.
- Evaluate and only acquire companies that align with our sustainability values.
- Invest in the communities in which we work and live.
Championing sustainability is an individual responsibility for all of us, at every level within our organisation. This policy statement applies to all CTRL Media Group Ltd. employees, contractors, suppliers and other key business partners. Management is responsible for ensuring full compliance with SGS policies.